Handouts, Interviews with Experts and Other Related Information
- Designed to support interdisciplinary service providers who may not have a primary background in mental health or traumatic stress, Utilizing Trauma-Informed Approaches to Trafficking-related Work is a resource to facilitate an understanding of complex trauma reactions and integrate awareness into direct service with survivors of human trafficking.
- Common Responses to Trauma – And Coping Strategies – Another great but simple resource – for traumatized people and their loved ones.
- Interview with Bessel van der Kolk – Aftermaths of the WTC Disaster
- Listen to audio by David Emerson, E-RYT. He describes a chair-based yoga practice for traumatic stress.
- National Center for PTSD – includes links to the PTSD Research Quarterly and National Center Divisions, including Behavioral Science Division, Clinical Neurosciences Division, Pacific Islands Division, Women’s Health Sciences Division, and Education and Clinical Laboratory Division.
- PubMed, including Advanced Search and Journal Browser
- Office for Victims of Crime in the Department of Justice – Provides a variety of resources for victims of crime in the United States and Internationally, including the National Directory of Victim Assistance Funding Opportunities 2001 (1MB pdf), which lists, by state and territory, the contact names, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses for the federal grant programs that provide assistance to crime victims.
Join the Cause
Do you have more resources?
Contact us today if you would like to be added to our resources page, or if you know of some great resources that would benefit the community.
T.R.Y. Trauma Recovery Yoga is a socially conscious nonprofit organization changing the world by facilitating self-compassion and global healing through training individuals in the TRY method of yoga science.
Trauma Recovery Yoga · Las Vegas, Nevada · email@example.com · 702-727-7182