Resources for Families Coping with Disaster and Trauma:
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health: Resources to Help Cope With the Tragic Events at the Boston Marathon
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network(NCTSN)
- The International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ISTSS)
- National Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance (MOVA)
Resources in Response to the Boston Marathon Bombings
- Tips for Parents on Media Coverage
- After a Crisis: Helping Young Children Heal
- Talking to Children about the Bombings
- Parents Tips for Helping Preschool-Aged Children after Disasters
- Parents Tips for Helping School-Aged Children after Disasters
- Parent Guidelines for Helping Youth After the Bombings
- Psychological First Aid for Schools
- Talking to Children About Death and Attending Services
- Restoring a Sense of Safety (CSTS)
Join the Cause
Do you have more resources?
Contact us today if you would like to be added to our resources page, or if you know of some great resources that would benefit the community.
T.R.Y. Trauma Recovery Yoga is a socially conscious nonprofit organization changing the world by facilitating self-compassion and global healing through training individuals in the TRY method of yoga science.
Trauma Recovery Yoga · Las Vegas, Nevada · email@example.com · 702-820-6212